This guide is intended for the first-time use of the LODEPay Mobile Wallet for members of the LODE community.
Haven’t installed your LODEPay Mobile Wallet yet? Follow these procedures specific to the operating system of your device.
STEP 1: Agree to the Terms of Service
First open the LODEPay Mobile Wallet on your mobile device. The screen below will appear, followed by the Terms of Service section. Read the terms and click “I AGREE” if you agree to the terms.
STEP 2: Setup and confirm your PIN number
CAUTION: Make sure to remember/write down your PIN number and make sure it is secure. Anyone with access to your mobile device and PIN number will be able to access your funds.
Enter a 6 digit PIN number of your choice and confirm it on the following screen.
STEP 3: Record and enter your Recovery Passphrase
WARNING: Make sure to write down and secure your Recovery Passphrase, it is the only information required to backup and recover your wallet. If lost or stolen, you will not be able to recover your LODEPay Mobile Wallet or the tokens/coins stored.
1. Write down the recover passphrase in the same order provided and store it in a secure location, after writing the passphrase and double-checking that it is accurate, click on the “I have safely stored my recovery phrase offline” box to activate the checkmark and click on the orange right arrow button.
2. The following screen will ask you to enter the passphrase in the order that was provided to you. Enter it now and click on the orange right arrow button.
STEP 4: Link Your LODE Account
The main LODEPay Mobile Wallet screen will appear. Click on “Link Your Lode Account” button to link your Members Portal account to the wallet.
STEP 5: Enter your Members Portal credentials and 2FA
1. Enter your Members Portal username and password and click on the “CONNECT” button to continue.
2. If you’ve secured your Members Portal with a 2FA code (which, for your security, we highly recommend). You will then be prompted to enter the code. Find the Google Authenticator (or alternative app) code you setup and enter it after the prompt, then click on “SUBMIT”.
3. You will be prompted for the 6 digit PIN number setup earlier. Enter your PIN number to continue.
Success! You’re ready to begin using your LODEPay Mobile Wallet.
PLEASE NOTE: The LODE balance shown will be inaccurate until they have been unfrozen on Hyperledger.
Have questions? Take a look at the full list of step-by-step procedures provided for the LODE community.
If you still have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the support team by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen (see image below).
Alternatively, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, username, Lode ID and email you use for the members portal, providing a detailed explanation of the issue you are having and someone contact with you within a business day.